Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jersey Shore & Shake Weight?

Alright, I know I've made fun of Jersey Shore...specifically in the GTL post last time.  But now I'm a little buzzed on wine and actually watching the show. 

Commercial break!  Shake weight.  Add size, definition & strength.  By the way, if your arms, chest & shoulders aren't on fire within 6 minutes...money bacl guarantee!!  Science fact, not fiction.  Dynamic inertia.  Piston-like motion.  I don't know if you knew this...but the shake weight has an iron clad, kick butt guarantee.  (I tried one at Bed, Bath & Beyond and it was scary...I'm pretty sure my Saturday morning yoga class works out my arms more vigorously.)

Imagine getting paid to club & drink. Wow.  I mean J Woww?  I saw them all in Miami while on vacation. There was some staged confrontation in the street near where my fiance and I were having dinner.  (we weren't fiance's yet...we met in Miami 6+ years ago and he proposed that night on South Beach.)  And the cast of Jersey Shore was there...so romantic!  :-)  For real, it was amazing, regardless of who else was on the planet.  :-)  :-)  :-)

And now, T-minus 2 weeks until we're Mr. & Mrs.  Night night, too much vino...

No comments:

Post a Comment