Thursday, August 5, 2010

Away We Go!

Mini roadtrip with the fiance and dog begins tomorrow!
Stop 1: New York, for my fiance's friend's wedding and to hopefully pick out OUR wedding rings.
Stop 2: Massachusetts, to visit my family and meet with the priest for OUR wedding.
Stop 3: Maine, for a reception food tasting for OUR wedding!
(Can you tell I'm excited for OUR wedding??)

I can't wait to get out of work (eep, it's not even 11:00 am yet!) so I can get home, pack, and get to bed at a decent time so I won't be hating my life at 5:00 am when we get up to leave.

I haven't been drinking Starbucks lately, but my wonderful fiance delivered a much-needed venti latte about an hour ago.  Wish I had the day off too!  The seam in the cup was splitting (that doesn't happen at Dunkin'!); good thing I have a huge mug at my desk...



It's not really those colors; I was just playing with the camera settings on my Droid.

BTW, Happy National Clown Week!  Betcha didn't know that.  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment